Christina E. Saunders
Ms. Saunders is not only committed to providing high quality work to her clients, but she also devotes much of her time to her community through volunteering, pro bono, and non-profit work. She is presently a panel member of Colorado Lawyers for the Arts, and Colorado Business Committee for the Arts. She is also an active committee member for the Women’s Foundation of Colorado, and volunteers at the Denver Art Museum. Her prior pro bono experience includes work at the Legal Aid Society of Utah, the ACLU of Utah, and the Rocky Mountain Innocence Center. She has also served as a contributing member and volunteer for Utah Lawyers for the Arts, and founded ULA’s Park City Chapter in 2010.
Ms. Saunders holds a Bachelors in Arts, cum laude, from Bates College in English and Art History, and a Juris Doctor from the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah.
Please contact Christina with any questions using our contact page or directly with the following information:
- Internet Law
- General Corporate
- Business Formation and Organization
- Art Law
- Sports Law
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, J.D.
- Bates College, cum laude, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Utah State Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association-IP Section
- Colorado American IP Inns of the Court
- Colorado Lawyers for the Arts (COLA) (Panel Member)
- Honorable Judge Terry Christiansen, Third District Court for the District of Utah
- Incidental and Intentional Uses of Trademarks and Service Marks in Artwork, The Colorado Lawyer, September 2012, Vol. 41, No. 9.
Awards and Honors